If you’ve collected some lovely colourful autumn leaves this season, this a great activity! It will require a bit of patience though, as it takes a while to complete.
What you will need:
A selection of colourful autumn leaves
Some heavy books for pressing the leaves in
30 ml PVA glue or mod podge
An old paint brush or sponge
What you need to do:
1. Go for a walk and collect a range of autumn leaves, maple or sycamore leaves work well for this.
2. Remove the lumpy stalk from the leaves, then flatten them between sheets of paper and under some heavy books for a day or so.
- Turn your bowl upside down and cover with a layer of clingfilm
- Glue your leaves all around the bowl being careful not to overlap too much.
- Cover with another layer of clingfilm
- Leave overnight
- Peel off the layers of cling film revealing your beautiful autumn bowl